Sunday, March 19, 2017

Held and Block

post about us- Anouk and Nicolas

 1. backround about you and where you come from, introduction about your life.
 2. whats your blog about, what can they expect of your blog and why should they continue reading it.





Hey, we are Anouk and Nicolas, we are fifteen years old, we live in Argentina and we go to the Goethe Schule, which is a German school. We can speak English, German and SpanishOur favourite subject is Sport because we play the sport we like and we have fun together. Nico´s favourite sport is rugby and Anouk´s favourite sport is volleyball. This is our first year together at the same classroom. Now we are going to tell you about us. We love traveling.



 My name is Anouk Held. I live with my parents (Valeria and Miguel), my older sister (Dilek) and my dogs ( Pier and Lucas ) in San Isidro. I like watching Netflix, being with friends, eating sushi, playing Volleyball, to sleep, meeting new people, go to partys, listen to music and going to concerts. 
 In my holidays i went to Pinamar with my friends. Everyday we went to the beach and at night we went to partys. It was the funniest trip i have done.  

My name is Nicolas Block, I live with my parents, i have two brothers, one older and the other one younger. We live in Tigre. I love hanging out with friends, watching series, eating in Taco Box           ( a mexican restaurant), to sleep and listen to music. This year i went to Villa la Angostura with my friendss. We have a really nice time there. My favouirte adventure was to kayak. 




In this blog we are going to post assignments for our informatics class.





No comments:

Post a Comment